Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Sale and Blackout Dates

Happy Holidays, my soapy friends!  I'm running a sale for your last-minute gift needs.  For $25, choose any 5 full-sized bars, and I'll throw in a free washcloth.  These cloths are hand-knitted (or crocheted) with 100% cotton yarn, so you can throw them in the washer and dryer.  They also make great dishcloths.

You can head to the shop, or just order here!



Which 5 Would You Like?



This sale runs from now until December 19th.  Shipping should still beat Santa's sleigh up until then.  I will continue to take orders through December 21st, but I cannot guarantee delivery in time for Christmas after the 19th.

The Shop will be closed December 22, 2011 - Jan 5, 2012.  Many thanks and a Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment